Thursday, July 20, 2006

Toolbelts, Uniforms, and Drakkar Noir

On NYT.com there is a terrific FOUR page article on the affairs of the contractor.

It would seem that the lowly toolbelt has as much pull for some people as Matthew McConaughey in uniform, dipped in Drakkar Noir.

HOT!!!!!









(scratch n' sniff)


“They’ve been totally sexualized, like the U.P.S. man,” said Stephen Drucker, the editor in chief of House Beautiful. “I can’t tell you how many times when I hear somebody give a recommendation for a contractor it inevitably ends with the four words, ‘And he’s really cute.’ ”

“It’s fast, sexy, hot, but it doesn’t mean a lot — it’s like sexual chocolate, like sneaking out and getting that double scoop of ice cream in the afternoon,” Mr. Hay said

Hey, I know that sh*t is true, my own Gran ran off with a contractor!

I don't know why all of a sudden desperate women are all over the news, but it sure is funny!

Kinda makes me wanna get some work done on my own place... or call 911... whatever...

No comments: