Thursday, August 03, 2006

Further Misadventures in Satans Automobile

As some of you may know, I drive Satan's automobile.

Not that the car is possessed or anything, it's just that if Satan were to emerge from Hell and roam the earth, he would do so in the Blue Bomber.

Why? Well let's just say that the Bomber lacks air conditioning and the heat vents are missing the clamps that regulate the heat flow. When I drive, sometimes it feels like Satan's dog is sitting under the steering column, panting at me.

So yesterday when I was sitting in traffic heading back in to Boston on the Expressway, it was pretty toasty.

I would like to extend a special shout out to the man driving the truck beside me who said "hey, why are your windows down? Why don't you have the ac on? What are you crazy?"

After I said "too bad for me, the ac is broken", he offered me a beer.

Besides, Satan won't let me run the ac.

No comments: