Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ye Olde Boston

Today was Ye Olde Boston Food tour for me and Pam.

I snapped a few photos, and was reminded of a few things that I really love about Boston.


A few weeks back I got a book to review from Turner Publishing that contains about 200 historic photographs of Boston.

I love these kinds of books, and this is a particularly good one. It's mostly photos I hadn't seen before and it put me in the mood to track down some of the scenes to see how much has changed. I am also that kind of a person who examines each photo closely to read each sign, look at each outfit, marvel at the differences between now and then. I still haven't gotten through the entire book. Even better there isn't lots of writing to interfere with the photographs.

I am going to try to get a few comparison photographs, but for today it was all about the food.

No comments: