Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sssshhh no one tell Homeland Security....

Today was a typically beautiful New England fall day so after work I went over to Castle Island in Southie because well it's a great place to be.

Anyway one great thing about Castle Island is the fact that on some days the airplanes fly in super low and you feel like you could almost grab onto the wheels as they zoom by.

I get a little mesmerized watching the planes vroom overhead. And so I started taking some pictures and made a couple of videos because I am like that.

Until a very nice man told me that probably I was going to be arrested by Homeland Security for being a terrorist.

Whoops.

Anyway, I did post some pictures of Boston for your viewing pleasure.
No planes though, I'm no criminal thanks!

Click on this link to see the photos

From Boston is a Q...

No comments: