Sunday, January 08, 2006

Forget Evacuation, how about electrocution prevention

Today a woman was walking her doggie, when he stepped on a metal cover and was electrocuted to death.

WTF!!!!!

And this isn't the first time it has happened.

One more reason to NOT walk around barefoot in Beantown.

Just one more danger to remember when you are fleeing during an evacution, so don't forget to grab a sturdy pair of shoes on the way out!

1 comment:

Johnny K said...

Seriously WTF? How did this happen? Do you have a link to a news story?