Thursday, January 24, 2008

OH CRAP!

I totally forgot about posting on my own garndog blog!!!

I knew I've been forgetting to do something these past few days! I tell you, my brain is turning into pudding.

Anyway, well, hopefully there are a few lovely readers still out there...

So what have I been doing all this time? Well for one thing I have been trying to get through all my Resolutions. They seem to get more onerous the longer they take to do.

Here's a sort of quick recap:

Resolution 1: Take a New Years Day Plunge into the ocean
(Didn't happen. Spent day in bed. Much more fun! Maybe next year.)

Resolution 2: Date more
(This is the fun one! Wanna go out? Email me! )

Resolution 3: Delete .38 Special from playlist
(Couldn't do it. So I hid it in my Cheap Trick album for a funny surprise later.)

Resolution 4: Do one thing off the Cheap Thrills list each week
(The logistics of this involve adding more time into the continuum. Won't happen this year.)

Resolution 5: Walk more
(Easy. I either walk to work, or get up at 6am and walk 3 miles. I love this part of my day.)

Resolution 6: Make more food from scratch
(Easy. Except for the part where I made a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting. Of course now I have to eat it. Ha - I can eat my cake and have it too! Nice!)

Resolution 7: Go to one show a month
(Easy. I already have shows booked for February and March.)

Resolution 8: Keep Shampagne Supernova running!
(Errrrr, ummmm, I still need to sort out some Bondo....)

Resolution 9: Swim under water without plugging my nose
(Whoo hoo done! I can't wait to try this out at in the ocean!)

Resolution 10: Get rid of my junk
(I got rid of a big chunk of it, including the old Raleigh bike I had lounging in my hallway for two years. I traded it with a lovely person from old old Craigslist for a gift card which might translate into new sheets to help with Resolution 2!)


So yeah, I've been a little busy. But really that is no excuse.

Maybe we can go out and I can buy you a drink to make up for it!

No comments: