Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bye Bye SatanMobile


I hardly knew ye................

Sad as it is, the mighty blue SatanMobile is finally going to be towed away tomorrow.

**sniff**sniff**

I know that I really shouldn't be sad to see him go, but I have to admit I kinda am.

All the times in the summer when it was a 100 degrees out, stuck in X-way traffic, with the heat broken to ON....

Beinging so sweaty on the plush blue velour interior that you emerge from the car covered in blue fuzz looking like the Cookie Monster....

Strangers trying to give you beer on the highway out of pity...

Who wouldn't miss that?

Don't get me wrong, I love the Champagne Supernova.
But she'll never be the Satanmobile.

PS: the SatanMobile is being donated to WGBH in thanks for all those years of Sesame Street, Electric Company, and Zoom.

No comments: