Friday, February 09, 2007

Anna Nicole Stuns a Nation. STUNS!

Far be it from me to mock the dead, but......

Can you believe all the attention that poor old Anna Nicole is generating?

It's as bizarre as her ramblings!
Have your seen the clip of her at a boxing match about a month ago? The one where they ask her what she thought of the match? Barely able to remain upright, her slow drawl reply was: Heeeeeeeeee kicccccccccked buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

With the amount to coverage it's getting I am almost expecting Prezzie Bush to declare a month of mourning, give her a state funeral.

The nightly news began with coverage of her death last night and again tonight - the whole first five minutes were devoted to it. News anchors (with straight faces!!) have been referring to her as America's favorite Playboy Playmate.

I will admit that I was surprised to hear she died, but it was more of a "last person I would have thought of" kind of surprise.

In retrospect, and according to the E! True Hollywood Story, it seems like her life was a bit of a train wreck. And come to think of it, I am also surprised that Danny Bonaduce is still alive.

Hmm.

And now ZaZa Gabor's husband is saying that he was Anna's secret part-time lov-vah. (ew! ew! ew! ick! ick! ick!)

Oh for crying OUT LOUD! Could this saga get anymore Jerry Springer?

I dowdit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True or false, i would feel good if my husband told the world he's been having a continuing affair with a woman..."on and off for the past few years..."