Saturday, October 07, 2006

Touchdooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn!

I don't know why I like football.

It's like pistachio ice cream. For a long time I really didn't think I would like it, but you know, it's actually pretty tasty.

So now I have a person staying with me who watches all football all the time, including the show about the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. So of course I am absorbing a whole lot of football, expecially college ball.

Today we watched the Michigan(31) v. Michigan State(13) game as well as the Texas(28) vs. Oklahoma(10).

Tomorrow is the Pats vs. Dolphins at 1pm and the Dallas vs. Philadelphia game at 4:15pm.

GO PATS.

I am actually looking forward to it!

And if I could just get the announcers to howl "Touchdooowwwwwwnnnnn" the same way the Spanish soccer announcers say "gooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal" my life would be perfect

No comments: