Sunday, October 22, 2006

A fish in the 'hood.

I don't know what possessed me, but I bought a Siamese Fighting fish this weekend.

Some of you out there may remember my previous experiences with keeping fish. It was that time when I thought I could maintain a goldfish.

The first one I got was Biscuit who died the night I brought her home. Then I got Hitler (he had a little Hitler moustache) and HE didn't last the night either.

So I gave up on goldfish because it started to freak me out - all that death and flushing.

Well now I went and got myself a very dark blue fish with a few dark red markings. Very fierce looking fish, fits right into the 'hood.

Plus he likes watching tv with me. I was watching the Pats game today and I look over to the fish and he is watching the game intently. Not only that but when the Pats scored a touchdown he swam around giddy like a schoolgirl. GO PATS!

However I cannot for the LIFE of me thinik of a suitably fierce name for the little bugger.

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's should be Attila the Huns...

Annabelle B. said...

Better than Fishy which has been his default name for the past few days.