Saturday, September 15, 2007

I am going to be awake ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!

Lalaalalalalallalalalalalala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had 487 other things to do today but instead I wound up working with my friend MadMo, the Sassy Sauce maker, at the South End Open Market.

Currently she offers three kinds of sauce: Rum Caramel, Bittersweet Chocolate, and Peanut Butter Fudge. I don't have a preference since they all taste crackalicious to me anyway.

I meant to only pop by for a minute to say "Hi" and to get my free jar of sauce. But instead I got hooked on selling the stuff.

Seriously selling chocolate sauce is like selling crack. So easy to sell it once you get them to taste a little.

And for all my efforts I got to take home a couple of jars of the stuff. And of course I am about halfway through one of the jars of Peanut Butter Fudge. And I can already feel my heart beating a titch faster than normal.....

It's going to be a long night.


No comments: