Sunday, January 21, 2007

Get ready from more Peyton Manning

Now that the Colts are going to the Super Bowl - sorry - The Big Game... I think we are going to be seeing even more Peyton Manning in ads than ever before.

Since I have been sick on the couch for two days I think I have seen about 842 ads featuring the Colts QB.

Considering how often they have been omigoshjustthisclose to "The Big Game" victory just to have him spaz out, I kinda feel that Manning has become the Susan Lucci of quarterbacks.

You know - always a bridesmaid, never a bride. But at least he gets to make millions out of it.

If you haven't guessed by now, I am going to be rooting for the Bears.

Thanks Pats!

2 comments:

rob v said...

Hope you feel better...

~rob

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better too!!

-Evil Twin