Tuesday, December 12, 2006

For Sale: One Ugly Piece of Crap!

Mumbles Menino can't help himself...

Now he wants to move City Hall to Southie.

Are you f*cking kidding me!

Don't get me wrong here, I am all for selling that misbegotten heap of decaying concrete and all the crotchety employees within.

You can see the heap o'crap for yourself if you want to here. And I know that there are people who will argue that it is a valuable piece of architecture, to which I say "show me your Pacer!" because like the AMC Pacer, there was a week in 1979 when both were considered to be pretty neat!

But what makes me bananas is that he wants to move City Hall to Southie!

South Boston already got the Convention Center and the convention center surcharge that gives the neighborhood of South Boston a couple of bucks for every convention goer.

So now they want to move City Hall over there too.
Talk about moving the trough INTO the sty.

No comments: