Sunday, March 16, 2008

Once I start reading Odds & Ends, forget it....

Who the f*ck would ever send a turnip to a law office?

And you know that the Bomb Squad really REALLY wanted to bring out the water cannon and blow that sh*t up, even after seeing nothing to indicate that it was a bomb on x-ray.

Because blowing stuff up is AWESOME! Just ask Michael Bay.

************************

I know it is old news, but I STILL can't get over the fact that a woman in Kansas sat on a toilet for two years.

As a matter of fact I am a little obsessed by that. I mean my bathroom is the most boring room in my house and when I know I am going to be in there for a while, I will admit to bringing reading material in there with me.

Plus it's got to be funny which is how I got through The Frogs. I would have never read it otherwise - outside of high school anyway.

But I don't think I have ever gotten past the half-hour mark. Unless you count that time I had the most awful, horrendous, attack of food poisoning, and then sitting there was more for convenience.

Yep, TWO whole years. I am fascinated.

************************

And finally this story that I just do not get.

A bunch of knitters in Ohio are knitting tree cozys.

It's a public art thing, and oh my gosh I think it looks SO pretty. But I bet there are people out there who could use a person cozy.

Like maybe homeless people.

And maybe the tree is like "what the f*ck Grandma is with this stupid sweater?! No one on the block wears stripes anymore. Puh-leeease!"

I am just saying...

No comments: