Friday, March 31, 2006

What's with all the pussy's??

Seriously, what the f*ck is with all the cats in the news lately?!?

A few minutes ago the most emailed story on Boston.com was about a cat in Connecticut that was cited for terrorizing neighbors.

Then there was the newsworthy cat that got stuck in a wall.

And now CNN is reporting on acrobatic cats.

Evidently the Moscow Cat Theatre is in town and let me tell you, the video is freakin' creepy.

However, if you live in Chicago and can't make it to NYC to catch the show, check out the Acro Cats.

Equally creepola.


Personally I am not a cat person. I find them skulky. And I think they look weird and uncomfortable in human clothes and doing stupid human tricks.

However, show me a dressed up monkey and I will laugh and laugh.

Stupid cats.


No comments: