Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's been a while

I feel like I've been neglecting poor old Shamrag. I can't seem to help it though, it's been one of those stretches where I've been feeling like my life has been fitting like an old pair of jeans that are still just a bit of a tight squeeze.

I keep having to suck it in, and the muffintop... As a result, nothing funny has been coming out.

It all sort of came to a head this weekend, starting with Friday night when I went to play trivia at Trident and did nothing but abuse my dear and patient trivia partner. Well, not so much abuse him, but I definitely crabbed his ear off.

Whoops!

So I stayed pretty much to myself this weekend. I guess I needed it. I guess I am not quite back comfortably in the life pants just yet.

Well at least now Mercury is out of retrograde. That should make a difference.

No comments: