Sunday, May 27, 2007

Parking with the Spirit

Last week my Evil Twin and I were in her car and she was about to park on Comm Ave.

Blinker is on, car is in reverse so presumably the little white lights in the rear are on, and there's no traffic so she begins to reverse into the space. I will also put it out there that both my sister and I are city girls and KNOW how to parallel park without hesitation, yo!

Suddenly a bonehead from Connecticut come bombing up the road and comes to a screeching halt behind her - well maybe not screeching because Connecticut cars don't screech, they politely come to a stop and offer you a Bremner Wafer before asking you to move.

Anyway this knucklehead rolls down the passenger side window and screams:

"WHAT IN THE CHRIST ARE YOU DOING??!?!?!"


Huh?

Reverse lights on, blinker on, backing up, angling the car toward the curb...... hmmmm......

"HAIL MARY WE ARE PARKING THE F*CKING CAR!!!!"

No comments: