Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sex-For-a-Fee in the REAL World

Sometime I read a police report that really makes me laugh. Sometimes they make me shudder. Other times they make me stop and think.

Lately, with Operation Squeeze going on, I've been thinking a lot about the whole sex-for-a-fee business.

As you may or may not remember (and honestly how could you forget) the previous governor of New York was done in by a very expensive 'ho. Which I think raised more than a few hopes on both sides of this tawdry transaction. And certainly left plenty of people curious as to what exact sex acts could be had for 4 grand. I mean I am imaginative, but sorry fellas, I am not $4,000 imaginative.

However for the regular Joes, or Johns as it were, it would seem that the men of Boston price sex acts in the twenties.

Some of you who read the Herald know about the Boston firefighter arrested for offering an undercover officer $29 for a blow job. I have to know: did he really expect change?

And then I read a report today about an older gent who offered an undercover $20 to first dance naked for him before having "straight" sex with him.

I wonder if he was expecting an AARP discount maybe. I just don't get it. I mean it makes $29 for a blow job seem almost generous.

I could go on, but it starts to get boring and a little ick after a while.

I am pretty positive I would never have sex-for-a-fee. Weeelllllllll, I might for a ton of money. Literally for a ton of money. 2,000 lbs of hundreds that is. A ton of $100's.

But don't tell my folks ok. They still think I am a "good" girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about 1,000 pounds of hundreds? 500 pounds? Stop me when you're close to saying no... hehehe