Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Thank you pretty gay man!

Sunday night was the salon night out.

Hey, I am always ready for a good time so of course I went.

Except that I was tired and a little confused and in a hurry as usual. So I threw on some clothes and went to the restaurant where I thought we were meeting at 6.

I show up at 6:20.

But no one was there yet because then I realized that we were supposed to meet at 6:30. I chatted with the host for a minute and then went to go drive around the block a few times because it felt too weird to sit at a completely empty bar and drink alone.

As I was strolling out, a good looking fella in chef whites came running up after me" "Miss? Oh Miss!!"

And I (ever the optimist) turned around with a dazzling smile.

"Miss, you have a bunch of tags hanging off your back. It's like toilet paper on a shoe, it's just wrong not to say anything"

Yep. It was true. Sad.
But true.

No comments: